JCM Cleaners are designed for continuous operation or for greater performance. Sieves are cleaned by rubber balls. Vibrations of sieve box are produced by pair of vibromotors.
Adjacent aspiration channel provides separation of small impurities. Controllable wall of aspiration channel provides for optimal shape adjustment of air channel. Aspiration channel has a built-in permanent magnet that provides separation of ferromagnetic impurities. Machines box construction and air recirculation drain dust into designated areas.
Cleaner and aspiration channel set can be optionally completed with extra modules. For inlet aspiration of machine can be added P1 module: JAC – aspiration precleaner without rotary feeder, or P2 module: JAM – aspiration precleaner with rotary feeder, for some models also P3 module: JAN – aspiration precleaner with rotary feeder and expansion separator. Standard solution of machine outlet aspiraton is ensured by A2 module: JAB – aspiration channel with adjustable channel, or it can be replaced with A3 module: JAE – aspiration channel with adjustable channel and expansion chamber.
HAVE A QUESTION?
Our specialists and engineers are ready to help you.
- Compact arrangement
- Low power consumption
- Easy installation, commissioning and operation
- Easy and fast sieves exchange by one person
- Effective sieves cleaning using flexible balls
- Effective air cleaning of light impurities in the aspiration channel
- Dust free operation
- Quiet and vibration-free operation
- Grain precleaner on the income to silos or storage facilities
- Grain cleaner in flour mills and grain stores
- Cleaners of grain and other crops in agriculture (post-harvest lines)
- Highly effective cleaning or grading of grains and seeds
- Sorting of different products (sugar, salt, coffee, cocoa, medicinal plants, rubber, plastics, waste, etc.)
- Sorting and separation of impurities in technological lines
Further optional accessories (besides above menrioned modules) can be added to the machine:
- deawner, scarifier
- additional sieve for cleaning of siftings lower sieve
- dust aspiration from sifting, and others
|Product line JCM||08122||10122||10123||10222||10223||15223||10133||15313|
|Rough sieve area||m²||1,9||3,4||5,1||6,8||10,2||12,6||7,65||9,45|
|Capacities are valid for wheat cleaning, bulk density 750 kg/m3, humidity max. 16%. Machine capacity for each crops types is changing by humidity and the degree of inpurities content, on quality settings and machine adjustements. Dimensions and weights are mentioned incl. aspiration channel (version C1P0A2).|