Due to vibrations of sieve, heavier material (stones) in bottom gets upward on sieve. Lighter material on top (fluidized bed) flows down the sieve. Cleaned material and stones fall through flaps into outlet funnel. According to input material, it is possible to adjust sieve inclination, amplitude of vibration, angle of particles throw and amount of exhaust air. Machine is also capable of removing impurities with a slightly different bulk density than grain, e.g. rape seed, which goes into outlet along with stones. Proportion of those fractions can be set continuously. Machine is by standard fitted with light impurities aspiration from fluidized bed surface of sorted material. Final product is usually cleaned above cleanness 99,9 % of separable impurities and admixtures. Aspirated air should be cleaned. Machines can be supplied with air recirculation to re-use up to 90% of air, which reduces amount of exhaust air to be cleaned in filters or cyclone separators.
HAVE A QUESTION?
Our specialists and engineers are ready to help you.
- High efficiency
- Small dimensions and compact construction
- Easy installation, commissioning and operation
- Minimal maintenance requirement
- Easy adjustment of working parameters
- Low power consumption
- Dust-free operation
- Flour Mills – separation of stones, dividing grain to light and heavy fractions
- Malt plants – separation of stones from barley, malt
- Dehulling plants – separation of dehulled and unscraped kernel
- Other food-processing plants
|Product line JGD||03||05||08||12|
|Rough sieve area||m²||0,2||0,5||1,0||1,5|
|Air Consumption – exhaustion||m³/h||1440||3600||7200||10800|
|Dimensions and weights mentioned without air fan. Capacities are for wheat. Material transported to JGD Destoner has to be cleaned on sieves and by air. Amount of aspirated air is greater for heavier materials (e.g. legumes) and less for light materials (e.g. sunflower seeds).|